Jewelry products is intended for adult fashion and decorative use only.
Children should "always" be monitored by an adult while the child/children is/are wearing jewelry item. All small jewelry parts, beads, and stones are a choking hazard for baby or young children. Please do not allow them to play with them or let them place any jewelry charms, finding etc. in their mouths, because they may accidentally ingest or choke on them.
Please keep jewelry from all animals. Jewelry are not intended to be placed in the mouth as this maybe a potential choking hazard to animals.
PARENTIAL SUPERVISION IS ADVISED.